Will Farrar is a real estate agent for Great Southern Land in Wetumpka, AL. Will grew up hunting and fishing in Butler County when not helping out on his grandfather’s cattle farm. Will graduated from Auburn University in 2011 with a degree in Agricultural Business and Economics. While at Auburn Will took courses in the School of Forestry and Wildlife Sciences in estate planning and Environmental Law. After graduating, Will worked in the agriculture industry for five years. Will’s primary focus was on GPS soil sampling and precision agriculture in southeast Alabama and southwest Georgia. Will lives in Pike County and spends his free time on his Barbour County hunting lease.
It’s my pleasure to know Will and work with him on various projects for the last few years. He is the kind of man you want to do business with. His integrity speaks for itself. Please welcome him and give him the opportunity to help you with your business decisions as he has helped me.
Rainbow Cotton Gin
• Skilled in GPS mapping
• Variable Fertilizer Rates and Precision Agriculture
• Grew up in Butler County on a family cattle and timber farm where he learned to bow hunt and turkey hunt
• Has working relationship with farmers throughout southeast Alabama
• Extensive experience in helping hunters plan seed and fertilizer mixes for wildlife plots
• Member of the Barbour County National Wild Turkey Federation
• Wife, Lindsey, works in Clayton and Eufaula with Alabama Power
• Member of National Association of Realtors, Alabama Association of Realtors and Montgomery Area Association of Realtors