Fletcher Majors, ALC Endorses Calvin Perryman, ALC for RLI Director at Large
I would like to ask for your support for Calvin Perryman, ALC as a 2019 Director at Large of the REALTORS Land Institute. As a board member, I understand the dedication necessary to help run this fine organization and the need for its leaders to make thoughtful decisions to ensure a prosperous future. I work with Calvin on a daily basis and can assure you he has the dedication and decision-making capacity to help run RLI.
Calvin Perryman, ALC is an outstanding person with integrity and a great land REALTOR. He is an integral part of our team and is always ready to help fellow REALTORS within Great Southern Land and other companies. He has recruited new agents to our company who share his values.
In the seven years since Calvin received his Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Business and Economics from Auburn University, he has accomplished many milestones to increase his ability to serve the rural landowners – some of which include:
- Shortly after graduation in 2011, he obtained his real estate salesman license
- The following year he came to work at Great Southern Land as a full-time salesman (after having worked for another land real estate company part time and simultaneously at a bank full time)
- That same year (2012) he joined RLI and took his first ALC designation course
- Since then Calvin has worked closely with Don Donald, ALC and Fletcher Majors, ALC, as well as other agents gaining valuable industry insight
- He obtained his Alabama Brokers license in 2014
- He obtained his ALC designation in 2015 – at the age of 25 – becoming the youngest ALC ever in Alabama (and I believe the 4th youngest in the nation)
- He became an Alabama State Registered appraiser in 2016
- He served as a board member for the Alabama Chapter 16 and is now serving as its 2018 Chapter President
- He currently serves on the National RLI Future Leaders Committee
- Calvin has attended four consecutive National Land Conferences
- Calvin has a great reputation among Alabama RLI members
- Calvin recently led the promotion of the RLI Timberland Course in Montgomery, Alabama with 52 attendees
- He became proficient in mapping and analyzing property with ArcGIS
- Calvin has worked alongside Fletcher Majors, ALC, in dividing several large farms between the joint owners
Calvin thinks things through when he lists, sells or appraises a property. He recognizes the benefits and problems associated with each property and offers the sellers and buyers good advice on how to improve it. One of Great Southern Land’s other agents once told me “I’ve never seen anyone so mature as Calvin at his age.”
He is always willing to help me with projects I develop to improve our company. I often times seek input from Calvin when working on additions to help my agents such as new marketing ideas, landowner solicitations, and software tools then make changes based on his feedback. He has a keen business sense and a natural ability to lead.
Calvin Perryman, ALC truly should be a Director-At-Large to help guide this institute.