- 163 acres located in the Heart of the Black Belt
- Stocked Pond with Bass and Bream
- 2 other ponds located on the property and are great for providing the deer, turkeys and other animals a reliable water source, they also are visited by wood ducks!
- Several large food plots located throughout the tract
- Camp house with power and water
If you want a more substantial place to use as your home base please go to our website and check out the Talley Ho Camp listing. Located a short 15 minutes away this beautiful 6.1 acre compound has it all!
- Two immaculate mobile homes giving you 5 bedrooms and 3 baths with the master bathroom having a garden tub
- The double wide has a fireplace with gas logs, stainless steel counter tops, ceramic tile floors in kitchen and baths, Berber carpet throughout the rest of the house, Extra Large back porch, that is perfect for cookouts/entertaining, security system with alarm, four ton central HVAC, workshop with electric roll-up door and 220V power, 2 septic tank systems, 420′ deep well with a new pump, cleaning shed with walk-in cooler and new compressor, three deer cleaning rack with pulley system, large container with security locks perfect for storing your ATV’s, an established garden with high-fence to keep out the animals, irrigation system for the garden, very nice gated entrance!
With the purchase of the Talley Ho! tract you have the option of hunting an additional 300 adjoining acres at no charge. The owner of the 300 acres has been swapping out hunting rights for the farming rights on approximately 30 acres of the Talley Ho! tract.
- Great internal road system
- All shooting houses stay
- Nice mix of pine and hardwood, combined with some thick areas that provide year round cover for the deer helping to hold deer on this tract year round