Location – Quiet – Natural Timber – Beautiful Creek
Although located partially in the city limits of Sylacauga this tract has the feel of being in the Talladega National Forest which joins it across the railroad tract on the east side. This tract is conveniently located only a couple of miles from US Hwy. 280. It is one of those few rare tracts that has natural pine and hardwood timber covering its hills and valleys.
The ridge tops offer great views and a beautiful creek runs through the southeast corner of the property. If you like to hunt, grow timber, ride atvs or horses and just get away from the noises of the city then this is the place for you.
- 40 miles to Kowaliga on Lake Martin.
- 42 miles to Summit in Birmingham.
- 64 miles to Toomers Corner in Auburn.
- 25 miles to Alexander City.
- Large natural pines and hardwoods.
- Beautiful creek runs through the property.
- Joins Talladega National Forest.
- Ridge top views and hardwood creek bottoms.