This refurbished home, built circa 1860, is located on +/_ 40 acres of land on the east side of Highway 59 in the historic Furman community. Furman was designated a National Historic district in 1999. The downstairs area is /-2,400 square feet with the upstairs area consisting of +/-500 square feet. The upper level features two bedrooms and a bath, and is heated and cooled by a new 2-ton heat pump. The first level features a large hall, two bedrooms, one bath, a private study, great room, dining room, and a large kitchen. The downstairs area is heated and cooled with a 5-ton gas pack HVAC system. There is also a separate camp house and shop consisting of over 1,300 square feet. The land consists of +/- 25 acres of regenerating timber and about 10 acres of merchantable timber, in addition to the 5 acre main home and camp house site. Please refer to the attached PDF file for a history of home as written by Steven Moorer, the current owner. For more information or an appointment to see, please contact Don Donald at the Camden Office at 334-682-9825.